For which cases do we use no-prep veneers?
- Small teeth
- Gaps or spaces (diastemas) between teeth
- Slightly discoloured or stained teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Worn teeth
- Narrow smiles
- Misshapen or slightly misaligned teeth
- After orthodontic treatment in order to achieving a perfect final result
What does the treatment look like?
At Dental Sense Clinic we work with some of the best dental laboratories in Poland to produce unique porcelain veneers just for you. This along with the use of top quality porcelain guaranties veneers that perfectly recreate the shape and texture of natural teeth. The treatment is short and can be completed in 3 stages:
Digital Smile Design – this is not an obligatory stage, but it is highly recommended in order to achieve excellent aesthetic result. With this innovative concept, we can determine the ideal harmony, size, position and shape of future teeth. One of the strongest advantages of DSD is that you will be able to see what your new smile is going to look like, before we even start the treatment!
Taking impression of your teeth
Permanent bonding of the veneers to your teeth.
Advantages of no-prep veneers
- Minimally-invasive method which does not require tooth grinding
- Immediate and dramatic aesthetic result
- Perfect recreation of natural tooth shape and texture
- No need for anaesthesia, the procedure is completely painless
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Porcelain is incredibly strong, durable and stain resistant material